英国英文怎么读(英语如何翻译成中文方法)

视频加载中…

Hi, I’m Daniel.

嗨,我是丹尼尔。

Welcome to Oxford Online English!

欢迎来到牛津在线英语!

I’ve got a challenge for you.

我有一个挑战要交给你。

Read this sentence aloud, as fast as you can: ‘The Worcestershire rural brewery queue is the sixth longest in the world.’

尽可能快地大声朗读这句话:“伍斯特郡乡村啤酒厂的队列是世界上第六长的。”

Let’s try again: ‘The Worcestershire rural brewery queue is the sixth longest in the world.’

让我们再试一次: “ 伍斯特郡乡村啤酒厂的队列是世界上第六长的。”

Could you read the sentence quickly and fluently?

你能快速流利地读出这句话吗?

There are many difficult words to pronounce in this sentence.

这句话中有很多难读的词。

In this lesson, you’ll learn how to pronounce these and other difficult words in English.

在本课中,您将学习如何用英语发音这些和其他困难的单词。

You’ll see what makes some words difficult to pronounce in English, and how you can train your pronunciation so that you can pronounce all of these words easily!

你会看到是什么让一些单词难以用英语发音, 以及如何训练你的发音,以便你可以轻松地发音所有这些单词!

Before we start, don’t forget to visit our website: Oxford Online English dot com.

在我们开始之前,不要忘记访问我们的网站:Oxford Online English dot com。

You can see all our free lessons, including pronunciation lessons.

您可以看到我们所有的免费课程,包括发音课程。

You can also study English in online classes.

您还可以在在线课程中学习英语。

We have many qualified, professional teachers who you can choose from.

我们有许多合格、专业的教师,您可以从中选择。

But now, let’s get back to our difficult sentence.

但是现在,让我们回到困难的句子。

Say ‘word’.

说‘话’。

Now, say ‘world’.

现在,说“世界”。

Many English learners can say ‘word’ easily, but ‘world’ is more difficult.

许多英语学习者可以轻松地说出“word”,但“world”就比较难了。

Why?

为什么?

The only difference between the words is the /l/ sound: ‘word’, ‘world’.

单词之间的唯一区别是 /l/ 发音:‘word’,‘world’。

Actually, the /l/ makes a big difference.

实际上,/l/ 有很大的不同。

Let’s see why.

让我们看看为什么。

To say /l/, you probably know that your tongue needs to touch the top of your mouth: /l/.

要说 /l/,您可能知道您的舌头需要碰到嘴巴的顶部:/l/。

However, there are different ways to pronounce /l/.

但是,/l/ 有不同的发音方式。

You can use the tip of your tongue or the blade (the wider part).

您可以使用舌尖或舌尖(较宽的部分)。

You can touch the top of your mouth just behind your teeth, or you can touch further back.

您可以触摸牙齿后面的嘴巴顶部,也可以触摸更靠后的位置。

Different languages produce /l/ sounds slightly differently.

不同的语言发出 /l/ 的声音略有不同。

The English /l/ is pronounced using the tip of your tongue, touching near the front of your mouth—just above and behind your top teeth—like this: /l/ /l/

英语 / l/ 的发音是用你的舌尖, 靠近你的嘴巴前部— —就在你上牙的上方和后面— — 像这样: / l/

For most English words, it doesn’t matter so much how you pronounce /l/.

对于大多数英语单词,/l/ 的发音并不重要。

However, if you produce /l/ differently from a native speaker, you’ll have problems with ‘world’.

但是, 如果您发出的 / l/ 与母语者不同,您就会遇到“ world” 的问题。

To say world, first say /w/ and /??/: /w??/ /w??/

说世界,先说 /w/ 和 /??/: /w??/ /w??/

When you pronounce /??/, your tongue should be fairly relaxed, sitting in the middle of your mouth.

当你发 / ??/ 时, 你的舌头应该相当放松,位于嘴巴中间。

Next, the tip of your tongue moves up and touches the top of your mouth just above and behind your top teeth.

接下来,您的舌尖向上移动并触及您上齿上方和后方的嘴巴顶部。

Don’t pull your tongue too far back.

不要将舌头向后拉得太远。

If you do, you won’t be able to move between the two sounds.

如果这样做,您将无法在两种声音之间移动。

You’ll pronounce it something like this: Don’t do this!

你会这样发音:不要这样做!

Remember, just use the tip of your tongue, and move it slightly upwards to touch the top of your mouth: ‘world.’

记住,只要用你的舌尖, 轻轻向上移动,触及你的嘴巴顶部:“世界。 ”

If you get it right, your tongue should be in the right position to pronounce the /d/ sound without moving.

如果你做对了, 你的舌头应该处于正确的位置, 可以在不移动的情况下发出 / d/音。

This means you can move smoothly between /l/ and /d/.

这意味着您可以在 /l/ 和 /d/ 之间顺利移动。

If you have to move your tongue between /l/ and /d/, then your tongue is probably too far back.

和 / d/ 之间移动你的舌头, 那么你的舌头可能太靠后了。

Try saying the /d/ sound.

试着说 /d/ 音。

Can you feel where your tongue is?

你能感觉到你的舌头在哪里吗?

This is where your tongue should be to pronounce /l/: ‘world’.

这是你的舌头应该发 /l/: ‘world’ 的地方。

‘World’.

'世界'。

When you say the word correctly, it’s a very small movement between /??/, /l/ and /d/.

当你正确地说出这个词时, / ??/ 、/ l/ 和 / d/ 之间的移动非常小。

Try one more time: ‘world’.

再试一次:“世界”。

‘World’.

'世界'。

How’s that?

怎么样?

Can you do it at natural speed?

你能以自然速度做到吗?

‘World’.

'世界'。

‘World’.

'世界'。

Don’t worry if you can’t pronounce it correctly straight away.

如果您不能立即正确发音,请不要担心。

Start by pronouncing it really slowly, one sound at a time.

从非常缓慢地开始发音,一次一个声音。

Focus on the movement between /??/, /l/ and /d/.

注意 /??/、/l/ 和 /d/ 之间的移动。

Remember that your tongue should not move at all between /l/ and /d/.

请记住,您的舌头不应在 /l/ 和 /d/ 之间移动。

When the movements are correct and comfortable for you, try saying it faster.

当动作正确且适合您时,请尝试说得更快。

Here are some other words you can practise with.

这里有一些你可以用来练习的其他词。

These words have the same sound combination: ‘curled’. ‘hurled’ ‘unfurled’

这些词具有相同的发音组合:“卷曲” 。‘投掷’ ‘展开’

OK, one down.

好的,一个下来。

What’s next?

下一步是什么?

Ordinal numbers, like fifth, sixth or eighth can be especially difficult to pronounce for non-native speakers.

序数,如第五、第六或第八,对于非母语人士来说尤其难以发音。

Why is that?

这是为什么?

In all of these words, you have a lot of consonants together.

在所有这些词中,你有很多辅音在一起。

Listen and look at the phonetics: ‘fifth’ ‘sixth’ ‘eighth’ In particular, you have to combine different consonants with the /θ/ sound.

听看语音: ‘ fifth’ ‘ sixth’‘ eighth’ 特别是, 你必须将不同的辅音与 /θ/ 音结合起来。

First of all, you should be comfortable with the /θ/ sound before you practise this.

首先,在练习之前,您应该熟悉 /θ/ 音。

Say this sentence: ‘Both therapists think Theo’s teeth are thoroughly filthy.’

说这句话:“两位治疗师都认为 Theo 的牙齿非常脏。”

Can you pronounce /θ/ easily?

/θ/ 的发音容易吗?

If not, pause the video, practise this sentence, and focus on /θ/.

如果没有,暂停视频,练习这句话,并专注于/θ/。

Read the sentence slowly, and make sure your tongue is between your teeth every time there’s a /θ/ sound.

慢慢读句子, 确保每次发 /θ/ 音时舌头都在牙齿之间。

If you’re OK with the /θ/ sound, then let’s look at how you can combine /θ/ with other consonants.

如果您对 / θ/ 发音没问题, 那么让我们看看如何将 /θ/ 与其他辅音结合起来。

We’ll start with ‘fifth’.

我们将从“第五”开始。

‘Fifth’ Can you work out what’s happening here?

“第五”你能弄清楚这里发生了什么吗?

As you release the /f/ sound, your tongue needs to move between your teeth to pronounce the /θ/ sound.

当您释放 /f/ 音时,您的舌头需要在牙齿之间移动才能发出 /θ/ 音。

The two movements—releasing the /f/ and pronouncing the /θ/–need to be very close together.

这两个动作——释放 /f/ 和发音 /θ/——需要非常接近。

There shouldn’t be any gap between them, otherwise you’ll add a vowel sound and pronounce the word incorrectly.

它们之间不应该有任何间隙,否则你会添加元音并错误地发音。

Try it slowly.

慢慢试。

First, start to say fifth, but stop on the second ‘f’, and hold the /f/ sound: /f?fffffffff/

首先,开始说第五个,但停在第二个“f”上,并按住 /f/ 音:/f?fffffffff/

Here, you’re making the /f/ sound with your top teeth and your bottom lip: /f?fffffffff/

在这里,你用上牙和下唇发出 /f/ 的声音:/f?fffffffff/

Next, you /f/ by pulling your bottom lip down, and at the same time you push your tongue forward so it’s between your teeth, and pronounce /θ/: ‘fifth’

接下来, 你 / f/ 通过拉下你的下唇,同时你将你的舌头向前推到你的牙齿之间, 并发音 / θ/ : '

‘Fifth’ Remember, if it’s difficult, start slowly and focus on producing the movements accurately.

第五” 记住, 如果困难, 慢慢开始, “专注于准确地产生动作。

When it’s easier, try at a more natural speed: ‘fifth’

当它更容易时,尝试以更自然的速度:“第五”

‘Fifth’ OK, but what about sixth?

“第五”好,但是第六呢?

The sound combination is different, but the principle is the same.

声音组合不同,但原理是一样的。

Look at the phonetics for sixth.

看第六的语音。

You need to move from /s/ to /θ/ very quickly, without relaxing.

你需要非常快速地从 /s/ 移动到 /θ/,不要放松。

First, pronounce /s/.

首先,发音/s/。

Try to hold the sound.

试着保持声音。

Where’s your tongue?

你的舌头在哪里?

It’s just above and behind your top teeth.

它就在您上牙的上方和后面。

To move from /s/ to /θ/, your tongue needs to slide forward and end between your teeth.

要从 / s/ 移动到 / θ/, 您的舌头需要向前滑动并停在牙齿之间。

Your tongue should be touching the top of your mouth the whole time.

你的舌头应该一直接触你的嘴巴的顶部。

Don’t relax and let your tongue move away from the top of your mouth.

不要放松,不要让你的舌头从嘴巴上移开。

Otherwise, you’ll add a vowel sound and mispronounce the word.

否则,您会添加元音并发错单词。

Try it slowly.

慢慢试。

Say and hold /s/, then slide your tongue forward to pronounce /θ/, like this: /sθ /sθ/ Practice this a few times until you can make the movement comfortably.

说并按住 /s/, 然后向前滑动你的舌头发出 /θ/ 的音,像这样: /sθ /sθ/ 练习几次,直到你可以舒服地做出这个动作。

Next, let’s try the full word: ‘sixth’ ‘Sixth’

接下来,让我们试试完整的单词:‘sixth’ ‘Sixth’

Let’s try at full speed: ‘sixth’ ‘sixth’

让我们全速尝试:'第六''第六'

Can you pronounce the sound combinations correctly?

你能正确发音组合吗?

Remember, start slowly and train the movements.

记住,慢慢开始并训练动作。

What about ‘eighth’?

“第八”呢?

It’s the same idea.

这是相同的想法。

Think about what happens when you say /t/.

想想当你说 /t/ 时会发生什么。

You put your tongue above your top teeth, you build pressure, then you move your tongue to release the pressure and release the sound: /t/.

将舌头放在上排牙齿上方, 形成压力,然后移动舌头以释放压力并发出声音: / t/ 。

Normally, after you say /t/, your tongue relaxes and finishes in the middle of your mouth.

通常,在你说 /t/ 之后,你的舌头会放松并停在嘴巴中间。

When you say ‘eighth,’ instead of relaxing your tongue, you need to release the /t/ so that your tongue finishes between your teeth and you can say /θ/.

当你说“eighth” 时,你需要松开 /t/ 而不是放松你的舌头,这样你的舌头就会停在你的牙齿之间, 然后你就可以说 /θ/ 了。

A good way to think about this: imagine you want to ‘catch’ the /t/ sound between your teeth.

思考这个问题的一个好方法: 想象一下你想在牙齿之间“ 捕捉” / t/的声音。

Let’s try slowly: ‘eighth’.

慢慢试:‘第八’。

‘Eighth’.

'第八'。

Remember, you want your tongue to go directly from /t/ to /θ/.

请记住,您希望您的舌头直接从 /t/ 转到 /θ/。

Don’t let your tongue relax or pull back.

不要让你的舌头放松或缩回。

Let’s try at natural speed: ‘eighth’ ‘Eighth’.

让我们以自然速度试一试:‘八分’‘八分’。

With all these words, start slowly and train the movements.

说了这么多话,慢慢开始练动作。

When you are comfortable with the movement, then you can try going faster.

当您对运动感到舒服时,您可以尝试走得更快。

On the other hand, if you can’t pronounce it correctly, slow down!

另一方面,如果您不能正确发音,请放慢速度!

Get the sounds right first.

先把声音调好。

You can work on speed later.

您可以稍后再研究速度。

Now, let’s look at our next word.

现在,让我们看看下一个词。

Can you say ‘rural brewery’?

你能说“乡村啤酒厂”吗?

Many English learners say that these are some of the most difficult English words to pronounce correctly.

许多英语学习者说,这些是最难正确发音的英语单词。

So, what makes these words difficult?

那么,是什么让这些词变得困难呢?

Listen and look at the phonetics: ‘rural’, ‘brewery’.

听看语音:‘乡村’,‘啤酒厂’。

The combination of /r/ with the /??/ vowel sound is the problem here.

/r/ 与 /??/ 元音的组合是这里的问题。

Remember in part one we talked about /l/ sounds?

还记得我们在第一部分讨论过 /l/ 的发音吗?

You saw that there are different ways to produce /l/. /r/ is the same.

您看到有不同的方式来生成 / l/ 。/ r/ 是一样的。

There are many ways to say /r/.

/r/ 有很多种表达方式。

For example, in Spanish—and many other languages—/r/ is produced by touching your tongue to the top of your mouth.

例如, 在西班牙语和许多其他语言中, / r/是通过用舌头接触嘴巴顶部产生的。

The English /r/ is produced differently.

英文/r/的产生方式不同。

To say ‘rural brewery’, you need to produce /r/ in the English way.

要说“乡村啤酒厂”,你需要用英语的方式产生/r/。

Otherwise, you’ll have a really bad time trying to say the words.

否则,你会很难说出这些话。

It will make you angry.

这会让你生气。

So, let’s see how to pronounce /r/.

那么,让我们看看 /r/ 的发音。

First, say /w/.

首先,说/w/。

If possible, practise with a mirror.

如果可能的话,对着镜子练习。

You see the way your lips move?

你看到你的嘴唇移动的方式了吗?

Your lips start closed, and then open to make the /w/ sound: /w/ /w/.

你的嘴唇开始闭合, 然后张开发出 / w/ 的声音: // w/ 。

Next, try to curl your tongue up and back, towards the back of your mouth, like this:

接下来,尝试将舌头向上和向后卷起,朝向嘴巴后部,就像这样:

Very important: your tongue does not touch anything.

非常重要:您的舌头不会碰到任何东西。

It curls towards the top of your mouth, but it doesn’t touch the top of your mouth at all.

它向你的嘴巴顶部卷曲,但它根本没有碰到你的嘴巴顶部。

You can also pull the back of your tongue up towards the top of your mouth.

您也可以将舌头后部拉向嘴巴顶部。

It doesn’t matter whether you use the tip of your tongue or the back; you just need to pull your tongue towards the top of your mouth, but without touching it.

使用舌尖还是舌背并不重要;您只需要将舌头拉向嘴巴顶部,但不要碰到它。

So, let’s go back to where we were: you’re trying to make a /w/ sound, but with your tongue pulled back and towards the top of your mouth.

所以, 让我们回到原来的地方:你正试图发出 /w/ 的声音,但是你的舌头向后拉向嘴巴的顶部。

Your tongue should be tense.

你的舌头应该是紧张的。

Do all of this and try to make a /w/ sound.

做所有这些并尝试发出 /w/ 声音。

If your tongue is in the right place, it will be difficult to say /w/ cleanly.

如果你的舌头位置正确,就很难说清楚/w/。

You’ll produce a sound between /w/ and /r/.

您将在 /w/ 和 /r/ 之间发出声音。

Get your tongue in the right place, then try saying /r/ with a small movement of your lips: /r/ /r/.

将舌头放在正确的位置, 然后尝试用嘴唇的小动作说 / r/ :/ r/ / r/ 。

So, why are we doing all this?

那么,我们为什么要做这一切?

To say ‘rural’ or ‘brewery’ fluently and correctly, you need to say them without moving your tongue–except at the end of ‘rural’ where your tongue moves forward to pronounce /l/.

要流利而正确地说出“乡村” 或“啤酒厂”,您需要在不移动舌头的情况下说出它们——除了在“乡村” 的末尾,您的舌头会向前移动以发出 /l/ 的音。

This is the secret.

这就是秘密。

If you move your tongue around, you won’t be able to connect the sounds smoothly.

如果你四处移动你的舌头,你将无法顺利地连接声音。

In both words, your tongue stays pulled back, and your lips do most of the work.

在这两个词中,您的舌头都会向后拉,而您的嘴唇会完成大部分工作。

However, your lips also shouldn’t move too much.

但是,你的嘴唇也不应该移动太多。

If you open your mouth wide, it’ll be hard to pronounce the words.

如果你张大嘴巴,就很难发音。

You need to make small, minimal movements: ‘rural’. ‘rural’.

你需要做小的、最小的动作:“乡村” 。'乡村的'。

Do you see how little my lips move?

你看到我的嘴唇动得多么微乎其微吗?

Remember, your tongue needs to be pulled back and tense through the whole word, until you move forwards to pronounce /l/ at the end.

请记住, 您的舌头需要向后拉并在整个单词中保持紧张,直到您向前移动以在末尾发出 /l/。

To help you, let’s see how to pronounce the word one sound at a time.

为了帮助您,让我们看看如何一次发音一个单词。

Pronounce /r/ with your lips, moving onto the round shape of /?/, like this: /r?/ /r?/

移动到 / ?/ 的圆形上, 像这样:/ r?/ / r?/

Relax the /?/ sound to produce a schwa, but don’t move your lips too far: /r??/ /r??/

放松 / ?/ 音以发出 schwa 音, 但不要将嘴唇移得太远:/ r??/ /

Bring your lips together again, keeping your tongue pulled back, to produce another /r/ sound.

再次合拢双唇, 保持舌头向后拉, 发出另一个 /r/ 音。

Then relax to pronounce the second schwa, then move your tongue forwards to pronounce /l/: ‘rural’.

然后放松地发音第二个 schwa, 然后向前移动你的舌头以发音 /l/ : ‘ rural’ 。

Can you do it?

你能做到吗?

Try it slowly: ‘rural’.

慢慢尝试:“农村”。

Now let’s try a little faster: ‘rural’.

现在让我们尝试快一点:“乡村”。

‘Rural’.

'乡村的'。

What about brewery?

啤酒厂呢?

You can use the same techniques.

您可以使用相同的技术。

You need to move from /r/ to /??/ and then back to /r/ again.

你需要从 /r/ 移动到 /??/ 然后再回到 /r/。

Again, you need to keep your tongue pulled back, and use small lip movements to produce the sounds: ‘brewery’.

同样, 您需要将舌头向后拉, 并使用嘴唇的小动作来发出声音:“ 啤酒厂” 。

‘Brewery’.

“啤酒厂”。

If it’s difficult, you need to practice the /r??r/ sound combination some more.

如果很难,你需要多练习一下 /r??r/ 组合音。

Go back to ‘rural’ and practise the steps to combine these sounds.

回到“乡村”并练习组合这些声音的步骤。

If it’s easy, great!

如果这很容易,那就太好了!

Let’s try at natural speed: ‘brewery’.

让我们以自然速度尝试:“啤酒厂”。

‘Brewery’.

“啤酒厂”。

Got it?

知道了?

Let’s move on!

让我们继续!

Actually, ‘queue’ isn’t difficult to pronounce: /kj??/

其实queue的发音并不难:/kj??/

But, many English learners mispronounce it.

但是,许多英语学习者都读错了。

Why?

为什么?

It’s because the spelling and the pronunciation are so different.

这是因为拼写和发音是如此不同。

English is not a phonetic language.

英语不是语音语言。

The same letter can make different sounds in different words, and different letters can have the same sound.

同一个字母在不同的词中可以发不同的音,不同的字母也可以发相同的音。

However, ‘queue’ is an extreme example, which is why many English learners get confused and make mistakes.

“ queue” 是一个极端的例子, 这就是为什么许多英语学习者会感到困惑和犯错的原因。 然而,

Remember: letters and sounds are not the same thing in English!

请记住:英语中的字母和发音不是一回事!

English spelling is not your friend.

英语拼写不是你的朋友。

The spelling does not necessarily tell you how to pronounce a word, and in many cases it can be actively confusing.

拼写不一定会告诉您单词的发音,而且在许多情况下它可能会引起混淆。

What other words are like this?

还有哪些词是这样的?

The words ‘choir’ and ‘thoroughly’ are good examples, but there are many more.

“合唱团”和“彻底”都是很好的例子,但还有更多。

What can you do?

你能做什么?

You have two choices: you can complain and make yourself angry at how illogical English spelling is, or you can learn phonetics.

你有两个选择:你可以抱怨英语拼写的不合逻辑并让自己生气,或者你可以学习语音。

Remember that in these words, the pronunciation itself is not generally difficult.

请记住,在这些单词中,发音本身通常并不困难。

If you have a problem, it’s almost always because the spelling is confusing.

如果你有问题,那几乎总是因为拼写混乱。

Unlike English spelling, phonetics are logical and regular.

与英语拼写不同,语音是合乎逻辑和规则的。

Phonetics will never lie to you.

语音永远不会骗你。

Learn phonetics!

学习语音!

Or just get angry and complain.

或者只是生气和抱怨。

Your choice!

你的选择!

Let’s look at one last thing.

让我们看最后一件事。

Similar to part four, the pronunciation of ‘Worcestershire’ isn’t so difficult, but the spelling and pronunciation are not closely connected: ‘Worcestershire’.

与第四部分类似, “Worcestershire” 的发音不是那么难,但拼写和发音没有紧密联系:“Worcestershire” 。

In particular, the word Worcestershire has a lot of silent letters.

特别是Worcestershire这个词有很多无声字母。

In fact, it’s only three syllables: /'w?-st?-?e/

其实只有三个音节:/'w?-st?-?e/

Many English place names are like this: the pronunciation can be difficult to guess from the spelling.

许多英文地名都是这样的:很难从拼写中猜出发音。

For example, how would you pronounce these place names?

例如,你会如何发音这些地名?

Pause the video and think about it if you want.

如果需要,请暂停视频并考虑一下。

Ready?

准备好?

Let’s check: ‘Leicester.’

让我们检查一下:“莱斯特”。

‘Salisbury’.

“索尔兹伯里”。

‘Warwick.’

“沃里克。”

‘Berkshire’.

“伯克希尔”。

Did you guess the correct pronunciations?

你猜对了正确的发音吗?

Again, you can see that the pronunciation doesn’t match the spelling at all.

同样,您可以看到发音与拼写完全不匹配。

Don’t worry if this is confusing.

如果这令人困惑,请不要担心。

Many visitors from to the UK from other English-speaking countries also find it difficult!

许多从其他英语国家来英国的游客也觉得很难!

Do you remember the sentence from the beginning of the lesson?

你还记得课程开头的那句话吗?

‘The Worcestershire rural brewery queue is the sixth longest in the world.’

“伍斯特郡乡村啤酒厂的队列是世界上第六长的。”

Try saying it.

试着说出来。

Has your pronunciation improved?

你的发音有进步吗?

I hope so!

但愿如此!

If not, just keep practising.

如果没有,就继续练习。

It can take time to get better.

可能需要时间才能好转。

What other English words do you find especially difficult to pronounce?

还有哪些英语单词你觉得特别难发音?

Let us know in the comments, and maybe they’ll appear in a future video!

在评论中让我们知道,也许它们会出现在未来的视频中!

Thanks for watching!

感谢收看!

See you next time!

下次见!

本文所有内容来自互联网,如有侵权/不实内容请联系我们删除,联系邮箱postusb@foxmail.com

发布者:缘分,转转请注明出处:https://www.bjxdyg.com/life/214586.html

(0)
缘分缘分
上一篇 2023年 5月 18日 下午2:17
下一篇 2023年 5月 18日 下午2:32

相关推荐

  • dnf不渝之咏(dnf不渝之咏怎么获得)

    韩服在5月6号更新了希洛克raid,很多玩家都把注意力集中在新装备和副本上,而鱻鱼对另一项更新更加感兴趣,那就是不渝之咏商店改版,接下来就让鱻鱼带你去了解。 不渝之咏商店进行了两项改版。首先删除史诗灵魂礼盒兑换数量限制,也就是玩家每周最多可获得40个史诗灵魂。 其次通关超时空/普雷/希洛克攻坚战时,有几率会在不渝之咏商店中追加可购入道具,追加的道具购买以后就…

    2023年 3月 9日
    17300
  • 抖音银行卡解绑在哪里(抖音银行卡解绑在哪里找)

    抖店官方账号如何解绑? 抖店的官方账号如何换绑解绑?最近很多的粉丝朋友问我这个问题,官方账号一经绑定是无法换绑的,但是新规出来之后,是有一次免费换绑的机会的。 我们用电脑登录抖店的后台,找到经营账号管理,在官方账号这里会提示有一个官方账号带货模式选择的入口。这个是有时间限制的,大家一定要及时的去操作,要不然过了这个时间就无法操作了。 这里会有3种模式供大家选…

    2023年 6月 23日
    14200
  • 中国好车前十名(中国最好的车)

    近几年,国内车企实力不断增强,而消费者购车观念日益理性,涌现出一批批自主品牌,比较有名的有长城、吉利、奇瑞、比亚迪等等,谁是国产车排行榜的老板?哪种产品是国产最好的车?哪种产品是国内最好的汽车?让我们来看看国内十大汽车品牌的排名。第一名有点令人惊讶。 吉利汽车起步较晚,1997年进入汽车领域,在汽车和SUV界综合实力都很强,旗下的博瑞、博越、帝豪、远景等十几…

    2022年 9月 14日
    2.3K00
  • 莴苣叶子要焯水吗(莴苣叶子要焯水吗-)

    大家好,最近还有很多朋友对于莴苣叶子要焯水吗不是很理解。然后还有一些网友想弄清楚莴苣叶子要焯水吗?,泰缘号网小编已经为你找到了相关问题的答案,接下来和我们一起看看吧,希望对大家有所帮助! 该吃! 莴苣叶子热量低,富含钾等营养物质,对一般人群来说,建议吃莴苣的时候不要丢弃叶子。 莴苣 莴苣,又称千金菜。 《本草纲目》中记载,“按彭乘墨客挥犀云:莴菜自呙国来,故…

    趣味生活 2023年 2月 10日
    19000
  • 刘洋结婚了吗(女演员刘洋结婚了吗)

    大家好,近期很多朋友对于刘洋结婚了吗产不是很理解。然后还有一些网友想弄清楚女演员刘洋结婚了吗,泰缘号(www.bjxdyg.com)已经为你找到了相关问题的答案,接下来和我们一起看看吧,希望对大家有所帮助! 北京时间1月31日,中国奥运冠军焦刘洋现身,参加了冬奥“万物皆可冰壶挑战”,晒出了与一儿一女的家庭时光。这位蝶后,胖了一些。 说起焦刘洋,很多人就想到了…

    趣味生活 2022年 12月 21日
    60700

联系邮箱

postusb@foxmail.com

邮箱咨询: QQ交谈

邮箱:postusb@foxmail.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息